Learn effective solutions for dealing with problem performers.
Are you still experiencing problems with employees even though you've tried progressive discipline? Is your company still using punishment as a means to discipline employees? Are you wondering why your disciplinary strategies don't seem to work? This course will discuss positive strategies and approaches when dealing with problem performers. Examine the power of commitment through the use of coaching and other tools to build superior performers. Learn how companies use positive strategies to manage their workforce and problem performers. Review the concept of discipline without punishment. This course will also look at how to incorporate accountability and responsibility within the various levels of an organization. Reward systems are difficult and costly to implement, so we will look at other positive strategies to encourage positive performance. Learn how to turn your organization from a toxic environment to a positive, performance-oriented workplace.
Jackie A. Sexson
- Compliance manager with Fortune 250 company
- Former executive director with the legal and human resources consulting firm, The Sexson Group
- Extensive experience in employment and labor law, as well as human resources
- Has a legal and HR background in employee relations, performance management (360-degree feedback), organizational management, benefits administration, recruitment and selection, compensation, equal employment opportunity, and training and development
- Experience with the public sector, Fortune 500 companies, and small startup companies
- Held director and executive-level positions and worked as an independent consultant
- Certified as a senior professional in human resources by the Society for Human Resources Management
- J.D. and M.B.A. degrees
- Can be contacted at 303-513-6018 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.