Learn ways to be strategic in planning and hosting events to demonstrate appreciation for hard work and commitment.
Events are important for morale, employee engagement, and employee retention. This is especially true after the Pandemic and in light of the Great Resignation.
Social events, involvement in the community, and holiday parties are integral for a successful business. This webinar is designed to enable employers to hold these events without creating unnecessary risk.
In the past, free flowing alcohol led to problems when some employees drink more than they should. Inebriated employees lose inhibition and that impacts how they interact with others. This has led to far too many complaints of sexual harassment and bullying. Inebriated employees also get into automobile accidents which can create liability. This material reviews steps that employers can take to hold great events while minimizing risk. Gain many suggestions that you can take back to your team that will be of value when planning events or business trips.
David G. Gabor
DGN Workplace Initiatives
- Founder and director of DGN Workplace Initiatives
- Partner with The Wagner Law Group
- Has extensive experience in human resources, litigation, and alternative dispute resolution
- Human resources practice includes compliance, drafting policies, preparing manuals, conducting training, handling workplace investigations, conducting auditing, and counseling clients in all aspects of the employee-employer relationship
- Litigation practice includes employment discrimination, harassment, employee classification, wage and hour, unfair competition, non-compete, and ERISA matters
- Conducts regular seminars, workshops, and webinars on matters concerning employment law and human resources
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer in New York, Massachusetts, and New England
- J.D. degree, Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center; B.A. degree, The University of Michigan
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.