Understand the evolving PFAS policy, legal and remediation landscape, and key drivers shaping the latest developments.
Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances, also known as PFAS, are emerging as one of the nation's most significant environmental problems. Learn from the only nationally recognized thought leader on PFAS predictions for how two significant federal regulations will change in the next 12 to 24 months that will significantly impact businesses. Examples will be provided of companies not typically thought of as impacted by these changes to show that the federal regulations will have broad-sweeping impacts. In addition, you will learn best practices to be taken in the compliance and litigation processes should you, your company, or your clients find themselves concerned about PFAS risks or embroiled in PFAS enforcement actions or lawsuits.
John P. Gardella, Esq.
- Shareholder and founding member of Boston-based environmental law firm, CMBG3 Law, which has additional offices in San Francisco, Irvine (CA) and Rhode Island
- Chair of the PFAS practice group, and the firm was the only law firm in the country recognized in 2020 as a thought leader on PFAS by National Law Review
- Over 16 years pf environmental law experience, with a significant portion his work in the last five years relating to PFAS, including assisting companies and municipalities navigate PFAS compliance and litigation matters
- Regularly published in and interviewed by media on the topic of PFAS, including in Bloomberg
- Has published dozens of articles on PFAS topics, many of which are published nationally
- Frequently invited to speak in-house at corporations, insurance companies, and financial institutions on the risks that PFAS pose to a wide variety of industries
- Member of the Environmental Business Council and a member of a committee for ASTM, both of which address PFAS issues through thought leadership, regulatory advising and drafting new industry standards for environmental due diligence work
- Graduate with degrees in economics and Japanese, magna cum laude, Vanderbilt University; graduate, Vanderbilt University Law School
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 617-279-8225
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.