Understand the new tax credits for COVID-19 and how to report them on Form 941 and review the new Form 7200 for 2021.
Learn about the updates to consider with IRS Form 941, which is essential in payroll for your employees. Form 941 is an essential form for all employers that pay employees and withhold federal and FICA (social security and Medicare) taxation. In recent years, several changes to Form 941 have made it difficult to understand. The importance of reconciliation and completing not only Form 941 but Schedule B is becoming increasingly important for employers to avoid costly disputes with the IRS resulting in penalties and interest. This topic will explain proper withholding taxation so you can better understand the importance of withholding and reporting and ensure that Form 941 is always accurate.
Dayna J. Reum, CPP, FPC
Dayna J. Reum
- Currently the director of payroll operations at a major medical center in Chicago
- Has been heavily involved in the payroll field for more than 17 years
- Starting as a payroll clerk at a small Tucson company, she moved on to be a payroll team leader at Honeywell Inc.
- During her time at Honeywell Inc., she obtained her FPC (Fundamental Payroll Certification) through the American Payroll Association
- Received several merit awards for customer service and acquisitions and divestiture
- Taught at the Metro Phoenix American Payroll Association meetings and the Arizona State Payroll Conference
- CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) through the APA
- Serves on the National American Payroll Association on the National Strategic Leadership Task Force, Government Affairs Task Force (PA local tax subcommittee)
- Received a citation of merit for her service along with being a gold pin member of the APA
- Certified in HR hiring and firing practices and is a Six-Sigma Greenbelt
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.