Learn how to obtain information on judicial preferences and help in identifying preferred and problem jurors.
A paralegal can play a critical role in gathering, analyzing, and organizing information related to effectively identifying desirable and undesirable juror profiles. By researching information available from the court, public, and private sources, effective juror profiles can be constructed. A paralegal can obtain information on judicial preferences regarding questioning and dismissing jurors. Most importantly, effective research by the paralegal can assist counsel in identifying preferred and problem jurors. This research and information are critical in making the difference between a winning and a losing case.
D. Scott Hurley, Esq.
The Hurley Law Firm, P.C.
- With The Hurley Law Firm, P.C., Knoxville, Tennessee
- 37 years of experience in civil litigation and trial practice
- Has obtained multiple seven-figure verdicts in personal injury, medical malpractice, and commercial litigation cases
- A member of the American Board of Trial Advocates and the Litigation Counsel of America
- Frequent speaker at seminars involving trial practice, jury selection, opening and closing statements, expert witness strategies, trial strategy, witness preparation, and direct and cross-examination techniques
- Has obtained and preserved on appeal major verdicts against institutional defendants, including the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Can be contacted at 865-523-1414 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.