Understand why transactions are entered the way they are and the important reports the partners of the firm need to run a profitable law firm.
Many paralegals are handed the job of bookkeeper by default or out of need. Since this is not their area of expertise, they may be told or shown how to make the entries, but they are never shown why or helped to understand the big picture when it comes to the accounting. This course will help the paralegals responsible for handling the bookkeeping for the law firm understand why transactions are entered the way they are and learn some accounting terminology. They will also learn the four most important reports the partners of the firm need to run a profitable law firm.
- Founder of Artesani Accounting and co-founder of The Proper Trust and The Accountant’s Law Lab
- Our firm is an accounting firm that specializes in working exclusively with attorneys and law firms
- Speaker at QuickBooks Connect 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021, and Scaling New Heights (accounting conference) 2020 and 2021
- QuickBooks Online ProAdvisor of the Year 2021
- Firm of the Future Author; Legal Technology Today, LeanLaw blog
- Accountant’s Law Lab co-founder
- Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor, Accountant
- Can be contacted at 239-349-2004 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.