Learn practical skip tracing tips to locate assets and debtors while complying with federal regulations.
The purpose of this course is to help paralegals locate and discover assets and debtors. Examples of prejudgment and post-judgment asset searches will be discussed. Paralegals will learn how to comply with federal regulations for locating debtors and uncovering their assets. Paralegals will also learn how to use social media ethically to find debtors and assets. This material hopes to provide paralegals the means to ethically find assets and debtors, increasing the client's satisfaction when their debt is paid.
Lynda L. Laing
Strauss Factor Laing & Lyons
- Partner in the office of Strauss Factor Laing & Lyons
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of creditors’ rights and bankruptcy
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on skip tracing and collections
- Author of several publications related to the areas of skip tracing and collections
- Achieved the highest rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Member of the NARCA, RIBA, and CLLA
- Named Super Lawyer
- J.D. degree, Case Western Reserve Law School; B.A. degree, Albion College
- Can be contacted at 401-456-0700 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.