Learn how to protect your company from liability if it hires an employee who is subject to a restrictive covenant.
This topic will provide the information you need to prepare and enforce restrictive covenant agreements with your company's employees. A thorough review of Illinois' new noncompete legislation that goes into effect on January 1, 2022, will also be provided. There will also be an overview of other information you should know to maximize the protection of your customer relationships and customer information.
Jeffrey M. Glass
- Partner at Smith Amundsen
- Advocate for businesses and employers throughout the Midwest
- Practice is devoted to litigating restrictive covenant, unfair competition, and trade secret cases, including prosecuting and defending actions involving emergency injunctive relief in state and federal courts
- Working with the firm’s labor and employment group, advises employers on compliance with state and federal employment laws; hiring, firing, and discipline issues; wage/hour disputes, and employment contracts
- On the commercial side, represents banks, construction firms, manufacturers, and other businesses in their breach of contract, landlord-tenant, and general commercial litigation matters
- Served as a board member of Transform Rockford, the Rockford Public Library, the Literacy Council of Rockford, and Next Rockford
- Regularly gives speeches and webinars to the Illinois Chamber of Commerce, the Rockford Area SHRM, and various business and continuing legal education organizations
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.