Learn about the unique issues and complexities of landlord and tenant law in New York City.
Can you successfully navigate the complex course of landlord-tenant relationships in New York City? Is your lease clear and specific as to the rights, obligations, and remedies of the parties? Do you know the appropriate steps to follow when your tenant violates their lease? Are you current in the latest developments? This course covers the various types of landlord-tenant relationships, the importance of lease language, tenant defaults and defenses, and the methodology for pursuing eviction. It will touch upon changes to landlord-tenant laws and procedures made by the Housing Stability and Tenant Protection Act of 2019 and will briefly discuss current challenges presented by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Michelle P. Quinn, Esq.
Gallet Dreyer & Berkey, LLP
- Partner with Gallet Dreyer & Berkey, LLP with more than 18 years' experience representing cooperative and condominium boards, owners, managing agents, and tenants
- Represents businesses and individuals in commercial and residential landlord-tenant litigation, including summary proceedings
- Appears regularly before New York State Supreme, City, and Federal courts, appellate courts, and administrative agencies
- Successfully argued before the New York State Court of Appeals in a precedent-setting landlord-tenant dispute
- J.D. degree, Loyola Law School, Los Angeles; B.B.A. in business economics, University of San Diego
- Can be contacted at 212-935-3131 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.