Gain an understanding of the benefits of this new federal program and how to apply.
The December 2020 federal stimulus bill created a $3.2 billion Emergency Broadband Program to pay for internet access for low-income households during the COVID-19 pandemic to help students and families with distance learning and working remotely. They can get up to $50/month ($75/month in tribal areas), plus funds for equipment like computers and tablets. To make sure internet service is provided immediately, congress required the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to adopt rules implementing the program by the end of February. This material is designed to make you aware of this benefit and how to sign up. Exact topics to be covered will depend on the final FCC rules.
John W. Pestle, Esq.
- Chair of the Telecommunications Group at Varnum LLP law firm
- Representing property owners on cell leases for over 25 years
- Helping clients sell over 100 cell leases
- Graduate, Harvard, Yale, and Michigan Law School
- Can be contacted at 616-336-6725 or [email protected]
Jonathan L. Kramer, Esq.
Telecom Law Firm, P.C.
- Senior partner at Telecom Law Firm, P.C. with offices in Los Angeles, San Diego, and Seattle
- Attorney admitted in California and New Mexico
- Wireless leasing and zoning experience for more than 25 years
- Radio frequency telecom engineer for more than 40 years
- Doctor of Law and Policy, Northeastern University
- Can be contacted at 310-312-9900, ext. 121 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.