Gain an understanding of funding sources by category and how those funds are administered.
Affordable housing is an ever growing, ever changing field of real estate development, redevelopment and financing. The sea of federal, state, conventional banking and private financing options makes understanding where the money will come from one of the first and highest hurdles for any affordable housing developer to overcome. This material offers an overview of a panoply of funding sources by category and you will gain an understanding of how those funds are administered. The course will also take a look at noncash sources of financing and discuss commonly coupled programs.
Treasa J. Burke
Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Partner at Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Focuses her practice on affordable housing development and finance, commercial real estate acquisition and divestment, and national portfolio leasing
- Member of the Colorado Bar Association, member of the Denver Bar Association, education committee member of Housing Colorado, and board member and real estate committee chair for Mile High Early Learning
- J.D. degree, University of Denver, Sturm College of Law; B.S. degree, Colorado State University
- Can be contacted at [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.