Learn how accepting donations via mobile can significantly increase.
The fall-out from the pandemic has forced nonprofits to reevaluate their fundraising strategies. With no in-person events and a dispersed audience, mobile fundraising technology has quickly become a popular option for nonprofits everywhere. Do you constantly wonder what's the best platform to accept charitable donations? Organizations need an affordable and effective solution that can bring in the dollars even when your doors are shut, and people can't gather. Most people own a smartphone, already the fastest and easiest way to accept donations. Plus, with email open rates at an all-time low, organizations are harnessing the power of mobile like never before. Join us on this topic and learn how accepting donations via mobile can significantly increase donations even during these uncertain times.
Give by Cell
- Manager of Win By Cell and has more than 5 years’ experience in media and public relations
- Initial interest in politics started when she won the title of Miss Tennessee USA 2018; throughout her year, she used her communication and public speaking skills in front of the State Senate, the Tennessee House of Representatives, and millions of people on national television
- Worked as Communications Director for a Nashville mayoral candidate (Spring 2019) where she served as the main point of contact for all media-related inquiries, while simultaneously managing crisis situations, prepping the candidate for every interview and forum, and organizing volunteers
- Graduate, University of Tennessee
Give by Cell
- Project Manager and Mobile Solutions Consultant for Give by Cell
- Hosted many webinars focusing on mobile fundraising and has spoken with hundreds of professionals in the nonprofit sector
- With more than 15,000 Instagram followers, she specializes in digital engagement on social media platforms
- Works with clients like KIPP New Jersey and other nonprofits to boost their fundraising practices and increase donor engagement
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.