Learn new ways to help your associates innovate more, produce more, and have more fun.
Research has shown that employee turnover costs can equal up to one-third of an employee's annual salary. That means losing a team member making $50,000 per year can cost you as much as $16,666 - for just one employee. Ouch. The irony is, much of this cost can be prevented. What do Marriott, USAA, Cisco Systems, Kronos, St. Jude Children's Research Hospital, and Southwest Airlines all have in common? They have company cultures in which employees love to come to work, and they regularly appear on Best Places To Work lists published by Fortune, Glassdoor, Forbes, and Inc. Magazine. These companies consistently have lower employee turnover rates and significantly higher profits than their competitors. I know what you're thinking. These companies may be awesome, but you do not have the power the CEOs of these companies have to create such cultures. It does not matter. Pay, perks, gourmet cafeterias, and on-site ping pong tables have little to do with it. How you lead your employees, however, does. This webinar will show you how to lead your team like Best Places To Work companies are led so they will work harder, enjoy their jobs more, and stay loyal longer.
Johnson Training Group LLC
- President of Johnson Training Group
- Helps organizations raise productivity, reduce employee turnover, and increase customer satisfaction
- For more than 25 years, he has helped organizations build more productive and profitable working cultures through the development of strong leaders and dedicated employees
- Received rave reviews from more than 150,000 business, government, and health care professionals in every state in the union, as well as in Great Britain, China, Indonesia, Central America, and Australia for his presentations on the topics of leadership, change, customer service, and honesty in business
- Co-wrote the highly acclaimed, top-selling business ethics book, Absolute Honesty: Building a Corporate Culture That Values Straight Talk and Rewards Integrity, and the landmark guide to managing intergenerational conflict, Generations, Inc.: From Boomers to Linksters, Managing the Friction Between Generations at Work; has also written more than 60 articles, published in recognized business and association journals
- Spoken for SHRM, Fas Mart Convenience Stores, Westinghouse, General Electric, Harley-Davidson Motor Company, Intel Corporation, Southwest Airlines, American Express, McDonald’s Corporation, Federal Express, the U.S. Bureau of Land Management, the American Health Care Association, and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission
- Four years of real-life experience as a manager in health care, seven years as a training manager in city government and the private sector, and 33 years as president of his own consulting firm
- M.A. degree in counseling and psychology, Northern Arizona University; B.A. degree in education, Arizona State University; Certified Speaking Professional (CSP), National Speakers Association
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.