Learn how you can merge local and global human resource functions with ease.
This exciting and interactive topic is designed to help you understand global HR from the time when a position is identified through recruiting, interviewing, hiring, managing, and even terminating an employee. Employers are responsible to abide by federal, state, and local laws in the United States. When a company is global, there are additional laws that need to be followed. We will identify issues that arise, work with actual case studies, and develop checklists that can be used to create manageable solutions. The goal is to help organizations lead the process as opposed to playing catchup. Topics discussed include the impact of Title VII, the ADA, and the ADEA. We will also address the impact of COVID-19 and the pandemic on organizations.
David G. Gabor
DGN Workplace Initiatives
- Founder and director of DGN Workplace Initiatives
- Partner with The Wagner Law Group
- Has extensive experience in human resources, litigation, and alternative dispute resolution
- Human resources practice includes compliance, drafting policies, preparing manuals, conducting training, handling workplace investigations, conducting auditing, and counseling clients in all aspects of the employee-employer relationship
- Litigation practice includes employment discrimination, employee classification, wage and hour, unfair competition, noncompete, and ERISA matters
- Conducts regular seminars, workshops, and webinars on matters concerning employment law and human resources
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer in New York, Massachusetts, and New England
- J.D. degree, Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center; B.A. degree, The University of Michigan
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.