Learn estate planning strategies that will help better recognize your client's eligibility for Medicaid programs.
This topic will help you discuss and explain Medicaid eligibility and Medicaid planning strategies with clients who seek your advice and assistance. Topics include Medicaid eligibility, the different Medicaid programs, as well as Medicare Saving Programs. The material will also include a discussion of Medicaid planning strategies. This information will help you distinguish and determine which program best assists the client who has sought your recommendations, as well as planning strategies to assist in eligibility for different programs. This material will help you review your client's resources to assist them with Medicaid eligibility and Medicaid Estate Recovery.
T. Nikki Mitchell
Mitchell, Brown & Associates, LLC
- Partner with Mitchell, Brown & Associates, LLC
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of elder law, including estate planning, long-term care planning, Medicaid planning, asset protection, Medicare, incapacitation issues, end-of-life decision making, guardianship and conservatorship estates, probate, special needs planning and special needs trust, and veteran’s benefits
- Certified Elder Law Attorney as certified by the National Elder Law Foundation
- Member of the Missouri Bar; National Association of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA); Missouri Bar Probate and Trust Committee, vice-chair of Subcommittee on Diversity; Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL); associate member of the Special Needs Alliance; and vice-chair, Missouri Bar Elder Law Committee
- VA accredited attorney
- Publications include Guardianships and Conservatorships 2nd Ed. Guidebook, Missouri Bar; Missouri Elder Law, 2020-2021 ed. and 2021-2022 ed., Thomson Reuters; Missouri Elder Law Deskbook, 3rd ed., Chapters on Guardianships and Conservatorships and MO HealthNet, Missouri Bar; Educating Children with Dual Cognitive and Emotional Disabilities, Maryland Bar Journal, Nov. 5, 2015, and Cage-Free, Free-Range, Organic? Why Animal Welfare Depends on a New Government Labeling Scheme, New York State Bar Assn Committee on Animals and the Law, Nov. 15, 2012
- J.D. degree, University of Maryland School of Law; B.A. degree, University of Texas, Arlington
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.