Learn the importance of expanding your influence and bring about improvements in your organization through 360 degree management.
Many employees think of themselves as individual contributors rather than managers. One may not have the title of manager or even manage other's performance, but they are still a manager whether it is a manager of projects or of time spent. We are all managers. We all are responsible for managing multiple tasks and/or projects. We definitely manage our relationships with our boss, our co-workers, our to-do lists, and other relationships. You may also manage different items such as health issues, traffic jams, sick children, lost reports, board meetings, car problems, etc. So no matter if we do not have the title of manager, we are all managing up, down, and sideways. This topic will help you understand different techniques for managing things that occur in our professional and personal lives and how we can cope with the stress of managing.
Jackie A. Sexson
- Compliance manager with Fortune 250 company
- Former executive director with the legal and human resources consulting firm, The Sexson Group
- Extensive experience in employment and labor law, as well as human resources
- Has a legal and HR background in employee relations, performance management (360-degree feedback), organizational management, benefits administration, recruitment and selection, compensation, equal employment opportunity, and training and development
- Experience with the public sector, Fortune 500 companies, and small startup companies
- Held director and executive level positions, and worked as an independent consultant
- Certified as a senior professional in human resources by the Society for Human Resources Management
- J.D. and M.B.A. degrees
- Can be contacted at 303-513-6018 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.