Learn steps you can take to assist your remote team when conflict arises.
Are you stumped or annoyed by conflict among your remote workforce? It turns out it's not that complicated. There are a series of steps you can take to make sure you're helping and not hurting when conflict arises. This topic will help you identify the steps to take when conflict arises.
- Practices and teaches transformative mediation in Minnesota, Southern California, and worldwide through Zoom
- Has mediated hundreds of workplace disputes and trained hundreds of mediators
- Co-author of Self-Determination: The Art & Science of Mirrors and Lights
- Fellow and board member of the Institute for the Study of Conflict Transformation
- Served as chair of the ADR Section of the Minnesota State Bar Association and on the board of the Minnesota Supreme Court’s ADR Ethics Board
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.