Learn strategies you can implement to help your employees' mental health.
As many as 1 in 5 American adults had a diagnosable mental illness such as anxiety or depression prior to 2020. COVID-19 significantly added to the stressors already being experienced by the general population. The American Psychological Association predicted, 'We are facing a national mental health crisis that could yield serious health and social consequences for years to come.' These facts demonstrate that employers, managers, and HR professionals must know how to manage an employee with depression.
Human Resource Development
- Owner of Human Resource Development by Robin Paggi
- 25 years of experience in leadership training and coaching
- Certified Human Resources Professional, Certified Professional in Learning and Performance, Certified Professional Coach, and Master Practitioner of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Co-author of the book Managing Generation Z: How to Recruit, Onboard, Develop, and Retain the Newest Generation in the Workplace
- M.S. degree in psychology; M.A. degree in interdisciplinary studies (a combination of the M.B.A. and sociology programs); M.A. degree in communication studies
- Can be contacted at [email protected], 661-496-8759, or https://www.hrdbyrobinpaggi.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.