Learn how to communicate the restructuring process to your business.
So few managers and business owners have been on the inside of a bankruptcy, restructuring, or reorganization and have no idea why the other side is doing what they are doing or what they are trying to accomplish, let alone understand how a company can use the process to its advantage. This topic will help you understand how to manage a successful company restructure through communication, engaging employees, selecting the right people, and with case studies.
Kirk B. Burkley, Esq.
- Managing Partner of Bernstein-Burkley, P.C.
- Practice emphasizes all aspects of bankruptcy and restructuring, creditors’ rights, business and corporate transactions, litigation, real estate, and oil and gas
- Conducts regular seminars/live webinars and workshops on bankruptcy, creditors’ rights, and oil and gas
- Author of several publications related to the bankruptcy field, with work appearing in ABI Journal, Equipment Leasing Newsletter, Pennsylvania Association of Credit Managers Newsletter The Creditor, and more
- Emeritus board member of the American Board of Certification, past president of the American Board of Certification (2020), past president of Turnaround Management Association, member of Allegheny County Bar Association and the American Bankruptcy Institute
- J.D. degree, University of Pittsburgh School of Law; B.S. degree, Ohio University
- Can be contacted at 412-456-8108 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.