Learn to proactively maintain and strengthen professional relationships through a pandemic.
Few employees have been given training on how to work in work-from-home environments, and fewer still have been given special training on how to encourage group dynamics and group interaction among virtual workgroups or work teams. As nearly everyone knows, working from home is not the same as working from a central office, and it requires new approaches and new ways for team members to work together to achieve results. In particular, it is critical to build and maintain strong relationships in the era of a global pandemic. This presentation will help you focus on what is needed to establish and maintain good social relationships in virtual settings.
William J. Rothwell, Ph.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, RODC, CPTD Fellow
Rothwell & Associates, Inc.
- Distinguished Professor, The Pennsylvania State University
- My specialty is Organization Development and Change
- 20 years of full-time HR experience in multinational business and in U.S. government
- Taught HR topics at a major university for 32 years
- Conducted consulting for over 50 multinational companies and countless other organizations
- Published 154 books on HR (look me up on Amazon)
- Member of the Society for HR Management, Association for Talent Development
- Ph.D., MBA, MA, BA
- [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.