Gain the needed tools for laying the groundwork for a successful logistics processes.
Logistics is one of the largest costs that any organization incurs and impacts manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers and the entire ecommerce marketplace. Logistics is also a significant area of importance required for supply chain management success. The logistics area includes modes of transportation, technology, documentation, contracts and freight classifications. It is also populated by hundreds of trucking companies, rail lines, air cargo providers, shipping lines, intermediaries and third-party warehouses. This course provides information and tools for laying the groundwork in understanding and working in the logistics arena. This material is also a good review of the latest considerations in logistics for those who are already working in the area.
New Directions Consulting Group
- Owner of New Directions Consulting Group
- Developer and presenter of programs that educate participants on how to improve supply and logistics processes
- Has been teaching logistics including exporting and importing for Union and Middlesex County Colleges as well as for the County College of Morris for several years
- Her global and supply chain courses have also been brought in-house in organizations and she has presented for several of the big freight forwarding companies located in the New Jersey area
- Her supply chain management programs include a focus on global sourcing and logistics along with the successful management of the importing and exporting processes
- Has spoken on capturing total landed costs in a global environment at conferences held by the Association of Supply Chain Management (APICS)
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops on supply chain management including logistics, supply management logistics, inventory management, importing and exporting
- Author of Supply Chain Management and Total Cost of Ownership
- Member of APICS and Director of Education of the Institute for Supply Management-New Jersey Affiliate
- Can be contacted at 908-709-0656 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.