Gain the key tools needed to develop, improve, and enhance your litigation skills.
In civil litigation it is important for everyone on the litigation team to understand the litigation process in order to best represent litigants. This topic is designed to provide legal staff with an overall understanding of litigation and help legal staff to better assist the attorneys with whom they work.
James F. Marron
Marron Law, LLC
- Principal attorney of Marron Law, LLC in Beaverton
- Focuses his practice on litigation and arbitration of business, construction, insurance, and real estate disputes
- Maintains a transactional practice and is regularly involved in real estate transactions including preparation and negotiation of commercial leases
- Written articles, lectured and planned continuing legal education-type programs in his practice areas
- Co-author of a chapter in the Oregon State Bar’s Federal Litigation practice book (Chapter 10 Motion Practice) as well as a co-author of a chapter in the Bar’s Construction Law practice book (Chapter 11 Technology in Construction)
- Member of various associations
- J.D. degree, with honors, Drake University Law School B.A. degree, Pacific Lutheran University;
- Can be contacted at 503-430-7976 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.