Find out how to ensure your LLC meets the requirements necessary to avoid common pitfalls.
Many persons responsible for the selection, formation, management, governance, and taxability of LLCs are not fully familiar with the most common LLC traps to avoid and how to plan to avoid them. This topic identifies common LLC traps to avoid, such as handling charging orders and formation traps. This material will also discuss LLC veil piercing mistakes, the problem with single member LLCs, certain partnership taxation issues, and specific LLC operating agreement provisions regarding members, managers, management deadlock, member disputes, sale and transferability of membership interests, securities compliance, voting, and the authority of members and managers.
Gretta C. Spendlove
Dentons Durham Jones Pinegar P.C.
- Shareholder with Dentons Durham Jones Pinegar P.C.
- Practice emphasizes commercial real estate, corporate law, business transactions, and trademarks
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops in fields of real estate contracts, land use and title law, easements and boundary disputes, commercial financing and leasing, and use of LLCs for real estate development
- Member, CCIM, NAIOP, CREW, ULI, ACG
- J.D. degree, University of Arizona
- Can be contacted at 801-415-3000 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.