Learn how to distinguish between legal and illegal job ads, and stay compliant with the laws while attracting the best candidates.
It is important for HR professionals to ensure their recruiting efforts are effective and efficient while also maintaining compliance with the law and federal regulations. Employment laws were established to protect employees' rights in the workplace. However, they also protect the rights of people who are looking for employment. Some employers are using different tactics to attract candidates, and some of these tactics are illegal. There are blatant attempts. Then there are those attempts that are highly illegal. In this topic, you will learn how to distinguish between legal and illegal job ads and stay compliant with the laws while attracting the best candidates.
Jackie A. Sexson
- Compliance and HR leader
- Former executive director with the legal and human resources consulting firm, The Sexson Group
- Extensive experience in employment and labor law, as well as human resources
- Has a legal and HR background in employee relations, performance management (360-degree feedback), organizational management, benefits administration, recruitment and selection, compensation, equal employment opportunity, and training and development
- Experience with the public sector, Fortune 500 companies, and small startup companies
- Held director and executive-level positions and worked as an independent consultant
- Certified as a senior professional in human resources by the Society for Human Resources Management
- J.D. and M.B.A. degrees
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 334-274-3007
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.