Properly advise your clients with an understanding of the life insurance industry and federal legislation.
Every year over $200 billion of life insurance policies lapse or get surrendered that could have been sold, which puts insureds in a bad financial position. Many fiduciaries to those families had no idea they could have helped their clients sell the policy instead of taking pennies on the dollar from the insurance carriers. This lack of understanding about life insurance resale value leaves both families and fiduciaries in a terrible situation that could have been avoided with education. This course will help the persons responsible for guiding fiduciary decisions for a family make the best decision on what consumers with a life insurance policy should do with that asset to leave them in the best financial position possible. By understanding the regulatory landscape, financial analysis, tax implications, and best underwriting practices, financial planners can set their clients up for success and preserve wealth.
- CEO, Harbor Life Settlements
- Harbor Life helps families and fiduciaries to those families underwrite their life insurance policies to guide the important decision of whether a family should keep, sell, or surrender their life insurance
- More than 15 years of experience in the life settlement space; started working on the fund side of the business and moved to the brokerage side to help represent families
- Member of LISA (Life Insurance Settlements Association)
- Graduate, University of Colorado
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 303-518-9765
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.