Understand technology leasing transactions and the differences between the various types of infrastructure and transactions.
Whether it is an office lease, a data center lease, a cell site lease, a distributed antenna lease, a broadcast antenna lease or a building wiring transaction, technology leasing transactions require a special knowledge of both the technology and how it intersects with leasing issues. This topic will discuss the major issues in these technology leasing transactions and the differences between the various types of infrastructure and transactions.
Jeffrey A. Moerdler
Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C.
- Member of Mintz, Levin, Cohn, Ferris, Glovsky and Popeo, P.C. and the New York Office Section Head for real estate and communications
- Commercial real estate attorney with a 30 year specialty in technology and telecom real estate transactions
- First technology leasing transaction in 1986 and has handled all types of technology leases since then
- Practice includes data center leases, distributed antenna or in-building wireless systems, broadcast antenna tower leases, cellular antenna leases, fiber optic transactions and building wiring transactions
- Co-author of the first treatise on Telecom Leasing Transactions, the chapter in Powell on Real Property, first written in 1999 and revised most recently in 2017
- Fellow of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers
- Can be reached at 212-692-6700 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.