Break down silos and create a greater sense of contribution, belonging, self-worth, and enjoyment.
Managers and executives will discover when silos are real and worthy of respect; and which ones can be broken down to mutual benefit and improved results. The less we isolate ourselves from otherwise competent collaboration partners, the more we tend to benefit. The advantages of two skillful heads are better than one approach include avoiding costly mistakes, better quality (we all have blind spots that others can usually see if we're open to it), and job satisfaction. Once overlooked opportunities to cooperate and innovate; lead to solutions that may have been missed entirely for lack of the perspective of others. On the softer side, breaking down silos also delivers a greater sense of contribution, belonging, self-worth, autonomy, and enjoyment.
Daniel N. Robin
Daniel Robin & Associates
- Consulting, coaching, and teaching work emphasizes tools for collaboration; teamwork, managing differences, navigating conflict, negotiation, handling emotions, as well as figuring out how strategic investments in culture change, leadership development, and coaching will pay dividends
- Specialization in ESG/innovation for sustainability and regeneration; has consulted, facilitated groups, and led change initiatives for enterprises and organizations of all sizes, both in the U.S. and overseas
- Former adjunct professor of strategy and management at Monterey Institute (MIIS, now Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey) and Fisher Int’l MBA program in Monterey, CA, one of the top MBA programs in the nation (was ranked 8th out of ~700 graduate schools), leading workshops and webinars that are lively, actionable, and full of surprises
- Author of more than 250 articles on workplace change, collaboration and sustainability, meeting management, and teamwork, now published in six languages (see ABetterWorkplace.com
- Assisted thousands of managers and executives with gaining greater satisfaction from their work while also improving their departmental and organizational results
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.