Learn the importance of taking ownership, sticking to your beliefs, and how integrity fortifies your organizational culture and values.
Great leaders do two major things. First, they create a compelling vision that inspires others to collectively follow their motivation to attain a common goal. Second, they know who they are, their values, and lead from their strengths to achieve their goals. It is the leader's unwavering adherence to their beliefs that sustains their mission and those that follow them. Making this a reality, great leaders act with integrity. One of the most important characteristics of leadership is integrity. Integrity means that you are true to your word in all you do, and people can trust you because you do what you say you will do. It means choosing what is right, regardless of the consequences. This is the hallmark of excellent leaders. Integrity builds character and shows those you are leading what you are made of and the essence of your nature. Leaders that lead with integrity strengthen organizations.
Companies with strong, ethical management teams enhance the ability to attract customers and new talent while retaining valuable talent within the organization. Leaders need to realize that their words, actions, and decisions help create the organization's true values and culture. Excellence is achieved through great leadership. Excellence is created through leaders that commit to speaking and acting with sound core values and principles. This course will focus on the essential component of leading with integrity. You will learn the importance of taking ownership, sticking to your beliefs, and how integrity fortifies your organizational culture and values. This course will challenge you to live and lead with integrity. You will not only benefit the people you lead but also will experience greater success in your business endeavors.
Larry Hammond, Sr.
- Principal with V1H Consulting
- Through his workshops, strategy sessions, and keynote addresses, he focuses on helping organizations that are stuck in the way it has always been done and thinking without ever achieving true satisfaction to transform
- By producing an organizational culture that creates a contagious leadership environment, he helps them to achieve maximum performance, increased employee retention, and heightened employee engagement
- More than 20 years of senior leadership, coaching, training, and development experience
- Mentor in business, marketing, sales, human resources, entrepreneurship, and leadership in public agencies and community organizations
- Facilitated management and employee feedback sessions
- Coaches leaders and managers in public and private industries around team building and culture development
- Developed, delivered, and evaluated a variety of training seminars; including customer service, change management, strategic planning, leadership development, and public speaking
- Provided leadership training to Leadership Pasadena, a leadership program that empowers, inspires, and connects leaders who strengthen a diverse community
- Designed, developed, and delivered management and leadership programs for managers in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors that helped clients improve employee and organizational performance
- Certified in Managing Organizational Change (MOC)
- 34 strong certified strengths coach
- M.A. degree in public administration, The Tseng College; graduate, international, at California State University, Northridge; B.S. degree, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA; completed graduate courses in public administration, Catholic University, Washington, D.C., and in information technology, University of the District of Columbia
- Can be contacted at 626-379-4108 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.