Ensure you are in compliance with the rules and regulations for service and assistance animals.
This course will focus on best practices for landlords and property managers as it relates to addressing a tenant's request for a service animal or support animal. We will address the evolving federal law related to this topic and provide guidance in navigating this challenging aspect of owning a residential investment property. This material will help you identify the difference between a service animal and a support animal, know what questions you can/can't ask of a tenant, know your obligations as a landlord, and how best to document requests you receive.
de Beaubien, Simmons, Knight, Mantzaris & Neal, LLP
- Partner in the law firm of de Beaubien, Simmons, Knight, Mantzaris & Neal, LLP
- Deals with litigation and transactional matters throughout Florida
- Presents 10-15 seminars a year on various matter including litigation and landlord-tenant matters
- Authors a monthly column in his local apartment association newsletter regarding landlord-tenant matters
- Graduate, Stetson Law School; board certified nationally and by the State of Florida in civil litigation
- Can be contacted at 407-992-3537 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.