Learn practical strategies that will guide you through the challenges and look for the right qualities in your executive talent.
Hiring all talent can be challenging. Finding the right fit for positions requires the highest attention and priority. Hiring people for senior management positions is one of the toughest jobs for HR recruiters. Competition for top talent is fierce. Making the wrong decision can have dire consequences for the organization. In executive recruiting, the aim is to find and hire executive personnel such as senior managers, directors, vice presidents, chief executive officers and other similar high-level positions. These individuals will be making decisions that shape organizational culture and essentially plotting the organization's future.
Leadership is changing. Over 5 million executive leaders have recently retired, allowing a new generation of leaders to enter the executive ranks. Consequently, leadership itself, is undergoing massive change. Traditional top-down structures are being dismantled, and leaders are required to create more agile organizations to address a more volatile environment. Organizations in the 21st century require strategic leaders. Leaders that challenge the prevailing view, that can act on big and small picture items at the same time, and can change course as needed. They need to lead with inquiry, engagement and advocacy while operating from a deeply held humility and respect for others. This course will help you to take the steps necessary to move towards recruiting executives that operate from a greater strategic leadership doctrine. It will focus on best practices and practical strategies that will guide recruiters acknowledge these challenges and look for the right qualities in your executive talent.
Larry Hammond, Sr.
- Principal with V1H Consulting
- Through his workshops, strategy sessions, and keynote addresses, he focuses on helping organizations that are stuck in the way it has always been done, thinking without ever achieving true satisfaction, to transform
- By producing an organizational culture that creates a contagious leadership environment, helps organizations to achieve maximum performance, increase employee retention, and heighten employee engagement
- More than 20 years of senior leadership, coaching, training, and development experience
- Mentor in business, marketing, sales, human resources, entrepreneurship, and leadership in public agencies and community organizations
- Facilitated management and employee feedback sessions
- Coaches leaders and managers in public and private industries around team building and culture development
- Developed, delivered, and evaluated a variety of training seminars, including, customer service, change management, strategic planning leadership development, and public speaking
- Provided leadership training to Leadership Pasadena, a leadership program that empowers, inspires, and connects leaders who strengthen a diverse community
- Designed, developed, and delivered management and leadership programs for managers in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors that helped clients improve employee and organizational performance
- Certified in Managing Organizational Change (MOC)
- 34 Strong Certified Strengths Coach
- Completed graduate courses in public administration from Catholic University, Washington, D.C., and in information technology, University of the District of Columbia
- M.A. degree in public administration, The Tseng College-Graduate, international, at California State University, Northridge; B.S. degree, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA
- Can be contacted at 626-379-4108 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.