In a competitive lending marketplace, insightful information and analysis can be the difference between getting or losing business.
Sophisticated borrowers are more attracted to lenders that understand their essential business needs and the particular project issues that require nuance or flexibility. Adherence to static loan documentation may not hold up the closing at hand but may prevent getting the next deal. Relationship building means understanding each party's particular needs and concerns and anticipating issues well in advance to provide workable solutions. This topic will give an overview that will uniquely qualify you to move forward with greater confidence with the borrowing community and gain more business.
David A. Weissmann
Weissmann Zucker Euster Morochnik & Garber P.C.
- Founder and attorney with Weissmann Zucker Euster Morochnik & Garber P.C.
- Practice areas include finance, commercial real estate, corporations, and partnerships
- Frequent national speaker and writer on real estate topics
- J.D. degree, University of Georgia School of Law - Member, Georgia Law Review; Recipient of American Jurisprudence Award for Constitutional Law; B.A. degree, University of Virginia, Echols Scholar
- Can be contacted at 404-364-4620 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.