Gain an understanding of the various types of complaints made by employees and different techniques on how to conduct investigations.
This program will unpack the competing complaint made by the employee together with the performance issues. Was the employee motivated to complain so that he has the leverage to negotiate a favorable exit package? In the alternative, was the employee treated in a disparate manner as compared to other employees?
Employers need to know whether the supervisor is treating one class of employees differently from another. Employers can't address issues if they do not know that they exist. You will learn how to approach challenges when the manager points to poor performance while the employee complains of discrimination. We will also explore the benefits of early resolution, including mediation when appropriate, and review the necessary steps to reinforce trust in the employer.
David G. Gabor
DGN Workplace Initiatives
- Founder and director of DGN Workplace Initiatives
- Partner with The Wagner Law Group
- Has extensive experience in human resources, litigation, and alternative dispute resolution
- Human resources practice includes compliance, drafting policies, preparing manuals, conducting training, handling workplace investigations, conducting auditing, and counseling clients in all aspects of the employee-employer relationship
- Litigation practice includes employment discrimination, employee classification, wage and hour, unfair competition, noncompete, and ERISA matters
- Conducts regular seminars, workshops, and webinars on matters concerning employment law and human resources
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer in New York, Massachusetts, and New England
- J.D. degree, Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center; B.A. degree, The University of Michigan
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.