Explore key concepts of IRA product features, benefits, contributions, and distribution requirements.
56% of individuals that can retire remain at work because of financial reasons. One of the perks of working is the ability to take pre-tax or after-tax dollars and place those in a retirement account. Many working in state institutions, universities, public schools, or first responders use a retirement package known as a pension. Qualified retirement plans offer savers a tax-advantaged way to grow savings while also creating liquidity for retirement. The benefit of saving for retirement in a qualified plan is your ability to defer paying income tax on earnings until you actually need it. There are many retirement plans, and also there is a difference between qualified and non-qualified plans. This course will illustrate the definitions and benefits so that you can make good plans for your future.
Drew Stevens, Ph.D.
Stevens Performance Group
- Works with individuals and organizations that grapple with finances and transform them into wealthy professionals with the liquidity and lifestyle they desire to live with profound longevity in order to create a legacy
- Has worked on Wall Street since 1985, helping portfolio managers, traders, brokers, and other investment professionals
- His experience has enabled him to work with commercial and investment bankers, private equity, and venture capital, as well as to conduct several mergers & acquisitions
- Has produced over $11 billion in revenue for organizations while always delivering to others
- Contributed 14 books and over 4,500 articles and internet articles to stimulate others to increase their knowledge and awareness of the financial markets
- Registered insurance professional and working actively towards his investment advisory certification
- Well-known international keynote speaker and seminar producer
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.