Learn where to find reliable tax resources online in order to resolve tax issues with research and identification of laws.
The enhanced focus placed on Internet research, particularly in an era when many are working from home and libraries are restricted or closed, has created additional need for understanding and identifying how to access reliable resources for federal and state tax research. This topic focuses on free government, agency, and public resources available to professionals and business representatives seeking to identify, address, and research state tax issues. The information will outline the hierarchy of various resources at both the state and federal levels and discuss how to effectively perform state tax research. The material will conclude with identification of various services for which free subscriptions are available to help keep tax professionals up to date as changes are made or as new issues arise.
Christina (Christi) A. Mondrik, CPA, Esq.,TBLS Board Certified - Tax Law
Mondrik & Associates
Christina A. Mondrik, Esq., CPA
- Founder of Mondrik & Associates, www.mondriklaw.com
- Board Certified, Tax Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Represents taxpayers in resolving state and federal tax controversies and litigation
- 2019 - 2020 chair, Tax Section, State Bar of Texas
- J.D. degree, with honors, University of Texas School of Law; B.B.A. degree, accounting, University of Texas
- Can be contacted at 512-542-9300 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.