Prepare for success in leveraging the power of interns in the modern workplace.
Bringing on interns is not just a way to give back; it provides ample benefits to you and your organization - if you do it right. This course will provide best practices from the initial process of deciding if interns are a good fit through the recruitment, hiring, onboarding, and overseeing process. Get checklists on what to do at every stage while preparing to make your work environment intern-friendly. You will hear specific ideas on work assignments, feedback methods, and mentoring. From the administrative side to the human element, prepare for success in leveraging the power of interns in the modern workplace.
Professional Coach Academy
- Virtual training specialist, Pathways Business Seminars, Successful Training Solutions
- Lead trainer specializing in conflict, communication, and emotional control, Pryor Learning Solutions
- Founder of the Professional Coach Academy, certifying life and executive coaches since 2008
- Co-author of multiple books and audios
- Curriculum development specialist for three seminar companies and four government agencies
- Founder and host of a Star Summit speaker and trainer incubator
- Certified as a professional trainer and master coach
- Interdisciplinary M.A. degree in business, communications, and linguistics
- Can be contacted at 817-657-5301, [email protected], @SherryPrindle, or www.ProfessionalCoachAcademy.com
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.