Intermittent leave can be a headache - make sure you understand all the necessary steps to take to make things run as smooth as possible.
The Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) can present difficulties in application and compliance. This topic will assist the parties in their understanding of recurring issues and pitfalls that are associated with the act, specifically intermittent leave. The focus will be on the distribution of vital information as well as the practical application of such knowledge to intermittent leave patterns and issues. You will become familiar with such dangers and it is anticipated that you will gain the tools to address these issues directly and confidently.
James B. Fairbanks, Esq.
Treece Alfrey Musat P.C.
- Shareholder with Treece Alfrey Musat P.C. and head of the workers’ compensation and employment defense department
- Practice emphasizes workers’ compensation defense, professional malpractice defense, subrogation, and general liability and employment defense
- Conducts regular seminars and workshops and has been a regular presenter for Lorman
- J.D. degree, University of Colorado School of Law
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 303-731-9539
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.