Understand when insurance company behavior rises to the level of bad faith.
Disputes between insurance companies and policyholders unfortunately seem to be on the rise. This material will help the lawyer who advises people or businesses understand when insurance company behavior rises to the level of bad faith, what tactics we see from insurers who attempt to minimize the amount of money payable to the insured, and what resources the lawyer must address. This course will also provide different types of frustrating situations that clients may raise when attempting to get a fair and just payment from an insurance company after a loss.
Justin F. Wallace
- President, Wallace Law
- Specializes in first-party property, health, and life insurance bad faith claims
- Author of Recognizing Insurance Bad Faith in the Wisconsin Lawyer, https://www.wisbar.org/NewsPublications/WisconsinLawyer/Pages/Article.aspx?Volume=94&Issue=11&ArticleID=28784
- Member of the American Association for Justice, Wisconsin Association for Justice, and several bar associations
- Graduated, with honors, University of Wisconsin Law School; degrees in math and English, Grinnell College
- Can be contacted at [email protected] or 920-276-8320
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.