Learn how to overcome common design challenges that may impact and impede the construction process.
Learn about difficult development and construction issues that may arise at your project site due to adverse soil conditions, ground and surface water, and weather. You will also learn about an emerging area of engineering concern, which is threats to buildings and facilities presented by terrorist and extraordinary natural activity.
J. Paul Guyer, P.E., R.A.
- Managing general partner, Guyer Partners
- Registered mechanical engineer, fire protection engineer, civil engineer, and architect with 35 years of experience designing a wide variety of building and infrastructure projects; for an additional nine years, he was a principal staff advisor to the California legislature on infrastructure and capital outlay issues
- Currently editor-in-chief of The Clubhouse Press, the largest publisher in the U.S. of continuing education products for professional engineers, architects, and construction managers
- Has held numerous national, state, and local offices with the American Society of Civil Engineers, Architectural Engineering Institute, and National Society of Professional Engineers
- Regularly presents live continuing education webinars for professional engineers, architects, and construction managers
- Authored and edited numerous articles and papers in the field of infrastructure engineering
- Fellow of the American Society of Civil Engineers, Architectural Engineering Institute, and Chartered Association of Building Engineers (U.K.)
- Graduate, Stanford University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.