Understand how to improve the innovation process to keep your organization growing.
Creative thinking is a skill, not a gift. It's the starting point for the innovation process. But many companies struggle with innovation simply because they don't know how to generate high-quality, novel ideas for their business. This course will introduce a method of creativity called Systematic Inventive Thinking. It's based on patterns that has been used for thousands of years. These patterns are like the DNA of a product or service, and they can be reapplied to any product, process, or service to create growth and competitiveness. The material will emphasize real-world examples from global firms such as Johnson & Johnson, GE, and Procter & Gamble. It will outline additional resources to continue learning this method so you can sustain organization growth.
- Global leader in creativity and innovation, international public speaker, award-winning author, innovation podcaster, blogger, and live streamer
- The leading practitioner in the use of systematic innovation methods
- Teaches teams, businesses, and governments how to solve tough problems to create a culture of innovation and a flowing pipeline
- Associate Professor of Marketing and Innovation, University of Cincinnati
- Graduate of the U.S. Air Force Academy; M.B.A., University of Chicago
- Can be contacted at 513-615-2839, [email protected], or Twitter® @drewboyd
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.