Gain a better understanding of what you should know about before, during, and after you originate ACH transactions.
Do you know who the important network participants are when agreeing to originate ACH transactions? Did you know there are warranties, liabilities, and indemnities you should be aware of that are spelled out in the NACHA rules for you to follow? Wade through the difference between an ACH agreement and ACH authorizations. Address what risks exist in the origination of ACH transactions; and how to mitigate those risks. Understand what an FI needs to know and do before you're allowed to originate ACH transactions. Along with the ongoing initiation, processing, and reconciling of ACH electronic payments.
Jennifer A. Miller, AAP, APRP, PMC
- Senior Director of Services at UMACHA
- Over 30 total years in banking
- 19 years in cash management software product management, design, and consulting; including online banking, mobile banking, and tablet banking
- 7 years in operations at a Midwest Financial Institution
- Currently, Senior Director of both education and compliance services specializing in managing the payments audit and risk assessment processes, as well as, shepherding our members through complex payments education, with a balance of compliance and trending new education topics such as real-time and instant payments
- Experienced cash management sales professional and nonprofit company treasurer
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.