Learn how to build a diversified portfolio that is better equipped for higher inflation.
Inflation comes and goes. It has been very low for a number of years until 2021. Now, the specter of inflation is clear. Some asset classes thrive during inflationary periods. This course reviews U.S. inflation over the past 96 years and identifies diversified investment portfolios that have provided better 'real' performance during periods of higher inflation compared to simple stock and bond portfolios. This material will also provide detailed guidance on how to build a modern 12-asset class portfolio that has components that perform better during periods of higher inflation.
Craig L. Israelsen, Ph.D.
7Twelve (TM) Portfolio
- Developer of the 7Twelve® portfolio
- Executive-in-Residence, Financial Planning Program, Utah Valley University
- Wrote monthly for Financial Planning Magazine for over 20 years
- Author of several books
- Previously on the faculty at University of Missouri (1991-2014) and Brigham Young University (2004-2013)
- Has published dozens of journal articles and hundreds of professional articles
- •Can be contacted at [email protected] or 801-489-4711
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.