Avoid miscommunication issues - learn this easy to follow method for active listening and ensuring that messages are received as they were intended.
Studies have shown that the average person only listens at 25 percent capacity. Another study showed that a total estimated cost of $37 billion could be attributed to lost productivity due to miscommunications and assumptions. That study involved a survey of 400 companies with a total of 100,000 employees. The same study found that the average cost per company was $62 million per year. Group Vision estimated in another study that Fortune 500 companies wasted an estimated $75 million per year on meetings and the major culprit for the waste was ineffective listening skills when materials or information had to be constantly repeated. This topic will address some of the most common causes or reasons for miscommunication and poor listening. It will also provide a systematic, easy to follow method for active listening and ensuring that messages are received as they were intended.
Michael Cox Management and Sales Training
- Owner and President of Michael Cox Management and Sales Training
- Has facilitated hundreds of highly acclaimed courses and seminars and webinars over the last 11 years, all with very positive reviews
- Spent 29 years with Pfizer Pharmaceuticals, prior to starting his business, and earned numerous awards for leadership and performance
- Noted throughout his career for developing people into management and upper management positions
- Certified in DISC and situational leadership training
- M.B.A. degree, Haub School of Business, St. Joseph’s University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.