Gain an understanding of SD&I and how implementing a robust strategy can provide a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Supplier diversity is a key business strategy that supports the economic development of diverse communities and impacts the bottom lines of major corporations and other business entities. In this course, you will gain an understanding of the business case for supplier diversity and inclusion and how implementing a robust strategy can provide a competitive advantage in the marketplace. This material will discuss the economic wealth gap and how supply chain equity initiatives can affect change in diverse communities and in the U.S. economy. This course will provide an overview of program components and methodologies needed to create a strategic plan. You will gain knowledge and insights into the what, why, and how to build a compelling business case to present to C-suite executives, stakeholders, and decision-makers.
Ingrid Watkins, MBA
IW Consulting Group, LLC
- Principal & Chief Diversity Strategist, IW Consulting Group, LLC, a niche consulting firm specializing in diversity and inclusion solutions
- Well-respected thought-leader in supplier diversity and inclusive procurement and supplier development
- Passionate about the economic development of diverse communities and spent 15 years managing global supplier diversity programs at The Coca-Cola Company, including a best-in-class supplier capability development program
- She combines academic and real-world experience to develop winning strategies for corporate clients and their prime suppliers throughout the U.S. and globally
- Sought-after facilitator and expert panelist; has lectured students, faculty, and administrators at major universities, including the University of South Carolina, the University of Central Florida, and the University of Florida; her writings and editorials on small business, multicultural marketing, and diversity issues can be seen in national publications
- Can be contacted at [email protected]/6784142007
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.