Learn to create a strong, inspiring vision and mission statement.
Many organizations do not revisit the vision, mission, and values in conjunction with their strategic planning. Which often causes a disconnect with their current state of operations. Rather than taking the time to update or review these elements, they assume that their internal and external customers will know who they are and what they stand for. This course will help managers and leaders understand how to incorporate the revisitation or revival of their vision, mission, and values as they strategically plan to increase productivity, engagement, and revenues. They will learn the importance of communicating their WHY and how to reinforce their core values to their employees and customers.
- 20 years of development, training, and facilitation of workshops for public and private sector organizations in employee engagement, customer service, diversity, establishing processes to mitigate discrimination, favoritism, leadership development, team building, and strategic planning
- Coach leaders and managers in public and private sector organizations around talent development through strengths-based methodologies
- Organizations include CDC, California State Department of Public Health, Pasadena Public Health Department, El Rancho Unified School District, New Grace Community Church, CPS HR Consulting, and New Women’s Business Center
- 34 Strong Certified StrengthsFinder™ coach
- M.P.A. degree, California State University, Northridge, The Tseng College, International; B.A. degree in English, Whittier College
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.