Understand the differing opinions as to the role of HVAC in the pandemic and going forward.
Many building owners, managers, design professionals, HVAC and plumbing contractors, and suppliers are unclear about the role of HVAC during the pandemic and going forward. This material will help those individuals identify and understand some of the solutions related to HVAC systems during the pandemic and those that may continue after the pandemic has officially ended.
Larry Clark, QCxP, GGP, LEED AP+
Sustainable Performance Solutions LLC
- Focuses on all aspects of energy and sustainability consulting
- Frequent speaker on related energy, water, and HVAC topics
- Author of more than two dozen full-length HVAC and energy-related articles and regular contributor to HPAC Engineering (author of semi-monthly “Clark’s Re-marks” column)
- Member of IEEE, Florida Engineering Society, and ASHRAE
- B.S.E.E. degree, graduate study in management science
- Can be contacted at 570-854-1199 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.