Gain an understanding of the process and preparation that is needed to provide appealing demand letters.
This program will teach you how to prepare a compelling and effective Demand Letter. It will outline the essential elements, explain the purpose of each, and show you how to determine what documentation to present and what to exclude for strategic purposes. You will learn how to organize and present those supporting documents, address liability issues, and effectively present damage arguments. Lastly, you will see how to set the stage for a successful settlement. In so doing, you will also be preparing yourself for trial in the event your claim cannot be successfully resolved through negotiations.
- President/CEO of VanDerGinst Law, one of the most successful personal injury law firms in the country
- Has represented clients in almost every state of the country, including over 50,000 injury victims in all areas of personal injury law
- Selected as one of the top attorneys in the nation by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel, the American Trial Lawyers Association, Premier Lawyers of America, the National Trial Lawyers, and the American Society of Legal Advocates, among others
- Awarded the Torch Award for Ethics by the Better Business Bureau, voted as the “Best Attorney” in Eastern Iowa and Western Illinois, rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell, and designated a “Super Lawyer” by Thomson Reuters
- Authored numerous legal articles in professional journals and magazines
- Has been an active speaker/lecturer at regional and national conferences, conventions, seminars, and webinars that focus on the importance of personal injury law and featured on numerous regional and national radio and television programs and podcasts
- Served on the Board of Governors for the Iowa Association for Justice, the Board of Managers for the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the Board of Trustees for the Pound Civil Justice Institute, and on the national advisory boards for the National Crime Victims Bar Association and the Association of Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.