Understand the fundamentals of injunction relief and the consideration needed before seeking relief.
At the conclusion of this topic, the attendees will have a good understanding of the differences between TRO's and preliminary injunctions, practical tips for prosecuting and defending them, and strategy concerns.
Jeffrey M. Glass
- Partner at Smith Amundsen
- Advocate for businesses and employers throughout the Midwest
- Practice is devoted to litigating restrictive covenant, unfair competition, and trade secret cases, including prosecuting and defending actions involving emergency injunctive relief in state and federal courts
- Working with the firm’s labor and employment group, advises employers on compliance with state and federal employment laws; hiring, firing, and discipline issues; wage/hour disputes, and employment contracts
- On the commercial side, represents banks, construction firms, manufacturers, and other businesses in their breach of contract, landlord-tenant, and general commercial litigation matters
- Served as a board member of Transform Rockford, the Rockford Public Library, the Literacy Council of Rockford, and Next Rockford
- Regularly gives speeches and webinars to the Illinois Chamber of Commerce, the Rockford Area SHRM, and various business and continuing legal education organizations
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.