Learn the questions you need to ask and the answers you need to hear when hiring your next successful CSR.
Companies have a 70% chance of selling to existing customers, while the probability of selling to a new prospect is only about 10%. Studies have also shown that people are more likely to pay more if they receive great customer service. People that have a negative customer service experience are only 40% likely to be repeat customers. Clearly, good customer support leads to stronger loyalty among clients, while bad customer support can cause people not to purchase, cease patronizing a business or drive them to a competitor. Satisfied customers are valuable sources of referrals. Aligning sales and customer service teams will improve overall customer experiences and help increase cross-selling and upselling opportunities. When your customers need excellent customer service, you need the best on the frontlines attending to your customer's needs. If you have hired the right people, they will address those needs competently and with duty and purpose. Remember, even if you have a great product or service, or the most advanced customer support technology, hiring customer service reps that can do the job at a high level will be your ultimate measure of success. This topic will demonstrate that having engaged and willing employees are first in line when it comes to achieving excellent and consistent customer service within your business. When you combine product knowledge, engaged employees and accountability, your businesses' customers will be taken to the next level. So how do you hire and keep customer service agents that will elevate your organization?
Larry Hammond, Sr.
- Principal with V1H Consulting
- Through his workshops, strategy sessions, and keynote addresses, he focuses on helping organizations that are stuck in the way it has always been done and thinking without ever achieving true satisfaction to transform
- By producing an organizational culture that creates a contagious leadership environment, he helps them to achieve maximum performance, increased employee retention, and heightened employee engagement
- More than 20 years of senior leadership, coaching, training, and development experience
- Mentor in business, marketing, sales, human resources, entrepreneurship, and leadership in public agencies and community organizations
- Facilitated management and employee feedback sessions
- Coaches leaders and managers in public and private industries around team building and culture development
- Developed, delivered, and evaluated a variety of training seminars; including customer service, change management, strategic planning, leadership development, and public speaking
- Provided leadership training to Leadership Pasadena, a leadership program that empowers, inspires, and connects leaders who strengthen a diverse community
- Designed, developed, and delivered management and leadership programs for managers in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors that helped clients improve employee and organizational performance
- Certified in Managing Organizational Change (MOC)
- 34 strong certified strengths coach
- M.A. degree in public administration, The Tseng College; graduate, international, at California State University, Northridge; B.S. degree, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA; completed graduate courses in public administration, Catholic University, Washington, D.C., and in information technology, University of the District of Columbia
- Can be contacted at 626-379-4108 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.