Learn how best to promote a culture of innovation and creativity in the workplace and help your organization to thrive.
Innovation is essential for growth and relevance for all organizations. Business leaders perceive innovation as something that creates growth and without it growth will be stifled. Lack of innovation results in stagnation and ultimately it may result in the demise of many companies. To be successful, leaders first need to know exactly what makes an innovative organization, as well as how it contributes to its growth. Having innovative teams enable your organization to adapt quickly to new challenges and to thrive in unforeseen scenarios. Innovative organizations work vigorously to develop imaginative thinking and creativity in their workers. Let's face it, creativity is challenging to achieve. It requires investment of resources to fulfill the needs of innovative management in an organization. Unfortunately, most organizations lack a strategy to create an innovative culture. Innovation is the lifeblood of a successful organization. New ideas, fresh approaches and improved strategies are the best way companies will be able to pivot and grow in the modern business climate. Innovation takes time and brainpower. This topic will teach you how to break down the barriers to promote a culture of innovation and creativity in the workplace and help your organization to thrive.
Larry Hammond, Sr.
- Principal with V1H Consulting
- Through his workshops, strategy sessions, and keynote addresses, he focuses on helping organizations that are stuck in the way it has always been done, thinking without ever achieving true satisfaction, to transform
- By producing an organizational culture that creates a contagious leadership environment, helps organizations to achieve maximum performance, increase employee retention, and heighten employee engagement
- More than 20 years of senior leadership, coaching, training, and development experience
- Mentor in business, marketing, sales, human resources, entrepreneurship, and leadership in public agencies and community organizations
- Facilitated management and employee feedback sessions
- Coaches leaders and managers in public and private industries around team building and culture development
- Developed, delivered, and evaluated a variety of training seminars, including, customer service, change management, strategic planning leadership development, and public speaking
- Provided leadership training to Leadership Pasadena, a leadership program that empowers, inspires, and connects leaders who strengthen a diverse community
- Designed, developed, and delivered management and leadership programs for managers in the public, private, and nonprofit sectors that helped clients improve employee and organizational performance
- Certified in Managing Organizational Change (MOC)
- 34 Strong Certified Strengths Coach
- Completed graduate courses in public administration from Catholic University, Washington, D.C., and in information technology, University of the District of Columbia
- M.A. degree in public administration, The Tseng College-Graduate, international, at California State University, Northridge; B.S. degree, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta, GA
- Can be contacted at 626-379-4108 or [email protected]
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.
More Program Information
Access to all training products $699/year
Unlimited Lorman Training
With the All-Access Pass there is no guessing what you will need for your yearly training budget. $699 will cover all of your training needs for an entire year!
Once you purchase your All-Access Pass you will never be any further than one-click away from attending any Lorman training course.
Invest in Yourself
You haven't gotten to where you are professionally by luck alone; it's taken a lot of hard work and training. Invest in yourself with the All-Access Pass.