Learn how to effectively motivate noncooperative employees when returning to work after a workers' compensation claim.
Have you struggled with return-to-work noncooperation in the workplace? This topic offers insight into making a positive impact on return-to-work motivation. It will also provide a summary of relevant employment law considerations including, workers' compensation, ADA, FMLA, and drug-testing concerns. This material will also discuss the strategies for returning such employees to work or other options to reduce exposure and potential liability. Hard research, combined with helpful case studies, provides real-life context to help you understand how noncooperation can affect return-to-work situations.
Ryan J. Murphy
Cipriani & Werner PC
- Partner with Cipriani & Werner, P.C.
- Defends employers throughout Pennsylvania against workers’ compensation, unemployment compensation cases, and other employment matters, including pre-litigation counseling litigation, and the appeal process
- Represented businesses ranging in size from individually-owned. to large, multinational corporations; he has also advised various state agencies in the defense of their workers’ compensation claims and worked with those entities to limit their exposure
- His representative clients include employers in the construction, fabrication, automotive, and retail industries, temporary employment agencies, law enforcement, and governmental entities
- Certified as a specialist in the practice of workers’ compensation law by the Pennsylvania Bar Association Section on workers’ compensation law as authorized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court
- Previous co-chairman of the Lancaster Bar Association Workers’ Compensation Section
- Presenter for worker’s compensation law and Medicare compliance seminars
- Member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, the Lancaster County Bar Association, the Schuylkill County Bar Association, and the York County Bar Association
- J.D. degree, cum laude, The Dickinson School of Law; two B.A. degrees, with high distinction and with honors, The Pennsylvania State University
All of your training, right here at Lorman.
Pay once and get a full year of unlimited training in any format, any time!
- Live Webinars
- OnDemand Webinars
- MP3 Downloads
- Course Manuals
- Audio Recordings*
- Executive Reports
- White Papers and Articles
- Sponsored Live Webinars
Additional benefits include:
- State Specific Credit Tracker
- Members Only Newsletter
- All-Access Pass Course Concierge
* For audio recordings you only pay shipping
Questions? Call 877-296-2169 to speak with a real person.